Data protection declaration
IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE PARTY
The responsible party in accordance with article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Agenzia Immobiliare Riviera dei Sogni di Bellinghieri Alessio
Via Giacinta Ferro, 12
INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
Should you only use our website in order to obtain information without providing us with any additional information, we only record the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. Should you however wish to view our website, we record data that we require for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (for which the legal basis is article 6 para. 1 clause 1.f GDPR). Such data are:
•the IP address of the computer seeking access
•the date and time of the visit
•URL of the page visited
•report as to whether the visit was successful
•quantity of data transmitted
•the referrer URL from which the user reached the page visited
•HTTP user agent (device, operating system, browser)
When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer, that is small text files that are stored on the hard disk of the browser that you are using and as a result of which we, who set the cookie, obtain certain information. We set cookies in order to make our website more user-friendly and effective (for which the legal basis is article 6 para. 1.f GDPR).
We use transient cookies on our website, such as for example session cookies that store a session ID. This in turn enables various enquiries by your browser to be allocated during the joint session so that your computer can be recognised again when you re-visit our website. Session cookies and transient cookies are deleted when you close the browser or log out.
We also use persistent cookies on our website so that contents of your digital reminder are not lost and you can also return to viewing your chosen holiday destinations at a later date. These cookies are automatically deleted from your hard disk after 28 days. Irrespective of this deletion, you can also delete cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
You have the opportunity to prevent for example the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies by way of appropriate settings in your browser. This can however give rise to the situation that you might not be able to use all the functions on our website.
INFORMATION ON THE RECORDING OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN MAKING CONTACT BY E-MAIL OR THROUGH A CONTACT FORM
When making contact with us by e-mail or by using a contact form, we store the data you communicate (your name and e-mail address) in order to answer your questions (for which the legal basis is article 6 para. 1.b GDPR). We delete the data recorded in this connection as soon as storage is no longer required or restrict processing should the law stipulate retention obligations.
INFORMATION ON THE RECORDING OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN MAKING A RESERVATION ON OUR WEBSITE
Should you wish to order a holiday house or a holiday apartment
through our website, you must provide the following additional
information: your name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number
and mobile telephone number. The provision of additional information
is voluntary. In accordance with article 6 para. 1.b GDPR, it is
necessary to process your data in order to conclude the contract with
us or to carry out pre-contractual measures, since without this
information we are unable to conclude the contract or to carry out
pre-contractual measures. Sometimes, in order to conclude the
booking procedure, we maybe ask you subsequently for identity card or
(2) Due to requirements of commercial and tax law, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. We restrict processing however after two years, i.e. your data is only used to fulfil legal retention obligations.
(3) The link is encrypted through TLS technology in order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data.
We can also process data provided by you in concluding a contract in order to inform you of other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
Agenzia Immobiliare Riviera dei Sogni di Bellinghieri Alessio
Via Giacinta Ferro, 12
USE OF OUR ASSESSMENT FUNCTION
Should you book accommodation through us online, i twill be possible you will receive an e-mail after you have come back home. This will give you the opportunity to submit an assessment and tips on your accommodation and travel destination by link. The assessment will be published together with given names, abbreviated family names, travel time, age category and information on who accompanied you (single, pair, family), for which the legal basis is provided by article 6 para. 1 clause 1.b and f GDPR. We reserve the right to delete assessments should we claim that they are illegal or immoral.
We use on our website the Internet analysis service Google Analytics
that enable your use of the website to be analysed. Our interest in
using this facility to analyse our website, to make regular
improvements and to make the website more interesting for you (for
which the legal basis is article 6 para. 1 clause 1.f GDPR).
(2) The information generated in this way are transmitted regularly to a server in the USA where it is stored. Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en .
We have appointed Google to evaluate the information on your use of
our website obtained in this way in order to assemble reports on
website activities and in order to provide us with additional
services associated with use of the website and the Internet.
However, an amalgamation of the IP address transferred by your
browser with other data from Google does not take place.
(4) Should you wish to prevent the storage of cookies, you can achieve this by an appropriate setting in your browser This may however prevent you from fully using all the functions of our website. Moreover, you can prevent Google recording and processing data related to your use of the website (including your IP-address) by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en .
(5) This website uses Google Analytics whereby IP-addresses are further processed. This can exclude any connection with a particular individual. As soon as any data recorded on you leads to a personal reference, this is therefore excluded and the personal data thereby immediately deleted.
(6) You will find information about Google under: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
(1) We use Google Adwords in order to draw attention to our advertisements on external websites, which enables us to evaluate the success of individual advertising measures. Our legitimate interest in this activity is to make our website more attractive for you and to display interesting advertising to you. We would also like to use this facility to calculate our advertising costs (the legal basis for processing your data is provided by article 6 para. 1.f GDPR).
(2) Google Adwords are delivered by Adserver. As part of this process, Adserver cookies are used with the help of which certain parameters can be measured in order to determine success, such as displays of the advertisements or clicks by the user. Should you therefore reach our website through a Google advertisement, Google Adwords stores a conversion cookie in your PC for a limited period of time (30 days), which does not however serve to identify you personally. The following analysis values are generally stored on this cookie: unique cookie-ID, number of Ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-View conversions) as well as opt-out information (a note that the user no longer wishes to be contacted).
(3) Google is able to recognise your browser with the aid of cookies. Provided the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google are therefore able to recognise that you have clicked an advertisement and were directed to our website and whether you have generated a sale. We are however unable to identify you as a user. We only receive a statistical appraisal from Google in order to verify the effectiveness of the advertising measure used.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, personal data are transmitted to Google in the United States of America and stored every time you visit our website. These data include for example the websites you visited as well as your IP address. Google might under certain circumstances further to transmit this information to third parties. Google can also – provided you are registered with a service of Google – allocate the visit to your account.
(5) Should you wish to prevent this, you can achieve this in various ways:
a)by suppressing third provider cookies by a setting in your browser
b)by deactivating interest-related providers’ advertisements that are part of the self-regulating campaign “About Ads” via the link , whereby this setting will be deleted when you delete your cookies;
c)by permanently deactivating in your browsers
(6) You will find additional information on data protection at Google under: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en . Google has subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, .
FORWARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER RECIPIENTS
Should you book an accommodation on our website, you have the
opportunity to choose from various methods of payment, if a payment
We forward your payment data to our bank. If you decide to pay by credit card or PayPal, your payment data will be forwarded to the relevant payment service provider, depending on the method of payment that you choose (for which the legal basis is arti-cle 6 para. 1 clause 1.b GDPR).
The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data.
YOUR RIGHTS AS AN AFFECTED PERSON
You are entitled to the following rights in relations with us with regard to personal data relating to yourself:
-You may demand a confirmation from us as to whether we process your personal data and, should this be the case, you are entitled to information on this personal data and to the information listed individually in article 15 GDPR.
-According to article 16 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the immediate correction of personal information relating to you and the completion of any personal information that is not complete.
-You are entitled to demand that we delete the information concerned immediately for any of the reasons listed in detail in article 17 GDPR.
-You have the right to demand that processing be restricted should any of the conditions listed in article 18 GDPR apply.
-You are entitled to demand that the data be transmitted should the conditions referred to in article 20 GDPR be fulfilled.
-Should we process your personal data on the basis of consent that you have granted to us, you may cancel this consent at any time. The cancellation will not affect the legality of processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent up to the time of your cancellation, i.e. the cancellation only affects the legality of processing your personal data after we have received this cancellation.
- You are also entitled to complain to the regulatory authority should you be of the opinion that a processing of your personal data constitutes an infringement of the GDPR (article 77 GDPR). You may exercise this right with the regulatory authority of the memberstate in which you are resident, the place here you work or the place where the infringement is suspected to have been committed.